We will attempt to keep this page current. Our staff will have all necessary fee information.
In March 2020 CourtCall reduced its pre-COVID-19 crisis fees in all United States District Courts and United States Bankruptcy Courts it serves by 25% for CourtCall Appearances scheduled to occur by 7/31/2021.
We are advising the courts of our changes as rapidly as possible.
As courts are allowing more remote appearances and shortening the related scheduling deadlines in response to the COVID-19 crisis, CourtCall is waiving all late fees in all participating courts in the United States and Canada for all CourtCall Appearances through July 31, 2021.
Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As Judges, Administrators, Staff, Attorneys and the Public have questions, here are several incremental safety and access actions courts may consider:
- CourtCall can implement a remote appearance program in hours in virtually any court
- CourtCall can immediately expand the types of matters (civil, family, probate, criminal) and the types of hearings (status conferences, motions, etc.) in existing Participating Courts
- CourtCall can record proceedings or facilitate a court reporter's telephonic participation when a record is required
- CourtCall can provide Broadcasting and Public Access lines
- Should a full or partial closure of one or more court locations become necessary, CourtCall can implement a process to enable all courtroom staff, Judges, attorneys and members of the public to appear remotely
- CourtCall can assist in publicizing the addition or expansion of remote appearances via online and email outreach
- CourtCall's affiliation with coParenter can help your community reduce backlogs for Family Law Matters.